Water Pollutant Trap
Net Catch traps pollutants that are 5mm or bigger in size, preventing them from getting into Australia’s waterways. This includes rubbish as well as leaves, branches, sand, sediment, and more. All these things damage our waterways and impact Australia’s aquatic wildlife, making Net Catch an important environmental solution.
So, to clean water before you discharge it into a drain, make sure it goes through the Net Catch water pollutant trap. Contact us today to find out more.
Used in Australia and Around the World
Net Catch is used by a range of different customers in a variety of situations and applications. This includes:
- Activities and initiatives designed to control pollution
- Construction projects
- Dredging projects
- Projects close to or on waterways including port development, port maintenance, jetty development, land development, and more
Benefits of Net Catch
- Highly effective and durable, ensuring you can rely on it time and time again
- Manufactured using an innovative design and high-quality materials
- Designed and manufactured as a commercial grade product to ensure it can handle stormwater runoffs that are very powerful
- Effectively and tangibly helps to improve the quality of water
When you buy a water pollutant trap from us at Duraflex, you will also benefit from our expertise, experience, and low prices. Get a free, no-obligation quote by giving us a call now on 02 9133 8792.